6.6.14

GE GTWS8355HMC 5.0 Cu. Ft. Metallic Carbon Top Load Washer

WellCome to Wachers Laundry. In this blog you will get some informations about : Best Deals for "GE GTWS8355HMC 5.0 Cu. Ft. Metallic Carbon Top Load Washer" and High discount




  • GE GTWS8355HMC 5.0 Cu. Ft. Metallic Carbon Top Load Washer : 13 Wash Cycles
  • PreciseFill Auto-Load Sensing
  • Delay Wash
  • 1,000 RPM Spin Speed


"GE GTWS8355HMC 5.0 Cu. Ft. Metallic Carbon Top Load Washer" User Testimonial

I had this washer for four years, when I sold my house and my husband convinced me it would be easier to sell it with the house since we didn't know if the place we were moving would have gas or electric options. I agreed and reluctantly included them in our escrow deal. The washer and dryer duo were amazing. I could wash anything from comforters, dog beds, and bad stains after a little pre-treatment and they were like new. I was thankful to not get a front load washer because I am always one to add something to the wash while it's going and I never feared the leaking seals on the front load either. Great product and I like GE.
We just put an offer in on a house and I am again looking to purchase the washer and dryer. I would highly recommend to anyone with big families, pets, or OCD people who like to see "clean". - By Ryan


Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
his product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Price : $1,080.00


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...
Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount


We have been providing the best information about "GE GTWS8355HMC 5.0 Cu. Ft. Metallic Carbon Top Load Washer" For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Wachers Laundry